From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 07:40:09 -0500

I thought it was better to post here than responding to the original
poster, as it is important for all who use this site.

Just be cautious about their gf drug list.
They dont list verification dates, so the entries could be obsolete and no
longer accurate.

For example, Chiska, one of the hosts at the CD Delphi Forum says:  "they
have name brand Tapazole (from Jones) listed as containing gluten. Jones
is part of King Pharma, and Tapazole is gluten free. The company has told
me, told my pharmacist, emailed it, and posts it on their website. I have
sent several emails to the address at glutenfreedrugs.com and nothing has
ever changed. The first email was sent over a year ago, so it isn't like
they haven't had time to verify and change the website!! It also doesn't
do much to build my confidence when an event held May 2002 is still listed
as up coming.

I never use that list. I have found that if I search and try to find the
manufacturer of the drug, I can usually find out the status of even
generic drugs. I have the pharmacy tell me who manufacturers the drug and
then I ask for the contact information. I don't have much faith in
pharmacists for telling me the correct info, but they will tell me who to
call."