From:
"Lussier , Amanda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lussier , Amanda
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:19:40 -0500

	Hello everyone,

I am a fairly new celiac. my name is Amanda I live in NY. I am getting used
to this new lifesytle. Alot to take in and change. I had an edoscope done
and only had minimal damage to my intestine. but I cried when I went through
my kitchen cabinets at home, getting rid of all that contaminated food!.

Can someone plese tell me if high fructose corn syrup is safe and soy sauce?
I am getting different answers! Iw as reading the gluten free bible but that
book was a joke! dont buy it! the idion who wrote the book says its okay to
eat cheesecake just eat around the crust.btilliant!! among other things i
didnt like about the book! i would like to pick up some more decent books,
any ideas?

I really enjoy this list from St. Johns its so comforting knowing Iam not
alone!! we are a new community

Thanks so much!

Amanda

*******