Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Medresearch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 06:44:39 -0400

Dear listmates,

I have a celiac friend who is sick all the time, probably from contamination
because her family

all eat wheat bread products even thought she is trying to be strictly GF.

Her husband has agreed to try having the house free of wheat breads but she
needs a

reliable recipe for

1) sandwich bread

2) hamburger or sandwich buns

she can make that hopefully will be tolerable to wheat eaters, hoping they
won't go back

to eating wheat in the house.  She is also soy intolerant.

She is my friend who diagnosed our daughter but is too sick to keep up with
the list mail,

so she asked me to make this request.

Thanks for your help.

Paula in Pa.