From:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
beth kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:40:49 -0700

Hi Everyone,

We just returned from a 3 week vacation in Italy with our 12 year old celiac daughter.  I will summarize for everyone in the next week or so.
Everything on the trip went fairly well.  The best part was the huge array of GF products available in almost every Farmacia.
We tried many things and found one cracker that my daughter absolutely loves!  They are called "Salti" and they are made by Dr. Schar.  They are round like a Ritz, crispy and buttery in taste.  These are the best crackers that she has had, hands down since her diagnosis 7 years ago.
Here's the catch.....I'm not sure if anyone carries them here in the US.  We brought a few bags home and are down to our last bag and would like to order some more.  Does anyone know of any supplier who sells these?
I already have one supplier working on getting them if possible, but I thought I would just check with all of you to see if it already exists.
If not, I will let you all know if and when they are available.

Thanks for your help,

Beth