From:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:39:47 -0400

This is the information I have gotten so far.  If any more comes in I will
post.  Sorry it took so long to get this out - we've been away with no
e-mail available.

Thanks.  MJ

There is an Outback in Harrisburg.  There is also a Fuddruckers in
Hershey.

Avoid Golden Corral like the plague.  I got a really nasty case of food
poisoning a couple years ago at the one closest to Hershey Park.

The Hershey Grill associated with the Hershey Lodge was very accomodating.
Information is available at:

http://www.hersheypa.com/dining/grill.html

1) Call 1-800-HERSEY and ask for their list of restauants with their foods
and ingredients. They sent me a wonderful packet which was carefully
researched.

2) There a Kosher food place close to the main entrance of the park. Some
GF items in the park...like Boardwalk Fries. There is a Texas Roadhouse in
Lancaster and they have a GF menu which was recently posted to the list.

3) Harrisburg is about 15 minutes from Hershey and there is an Outback
Steakhouse there - they have a GF menu online.  Also, Fuddruckers in
Hershey is pretty easy to stay GF.  There is a great restaurant in
Hummelstown (2 minutes from Hershey) called Al Mediteraneo.  I have heard
that they are very accommadating for GF dining.

--
 MJ Thomas
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!