From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 01:19:04 EDT

 Go to this site at Natl institute of Health:
http://www.niams.nih.gov/hi/topics/lichen/lichen.htm
After many possible diagnoses, including morphea and scleraderma, and
many, many biopsies,  two dermatologists diagnosed my skin condition
as lichen sclerosis, but it doesn't fit any textbook case when I have
done a search on it.  I've had it in various forms for about  20
years or more,, and have only been diagnosed with celiac for  5 yrs
(although I may have had it much longer and something caused it  to
become symptomatic).