From:
lauriejnd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
lauriejnd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 23:19:47 -0500

They have posted the list to the website as well.  http://www.traderjoes.com/products/index.asp

It does have the disclaimer that most products don't state that they are gluten free but they appear to to be appropriate for people on gluten free diets.  They also don't include information about cross contamination so use at your own risk!

I am glad they have a list again even if it has a disclaimer.  I bought a bag of Trader Joe Soy & Flaxseed tortilla chips some time ago and am happy to find out I can eat them.  These chips are good!  And they are lower in carbs than most chips for those of us that care about that too!  Of course if I don't stop eating them soon it will defeat the purpose of having a low carb snack!

Laurie
Illinois