From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 08:15:49 -0500

I have seen several inquiries on the listserv about whether certain drugs are gf.  I thought I would pass along what I have been doing.  I have had to take several prescriptions recently and take several on an ongoing basis.  Whenever I get a new one, I ask my pharmacist for the manufacturer's phone number and the medicine batch number and then I call and ask about gf.  Every time I've done this I've received good info and the companies have been most helpful even the ones making generic products.  This process is faster than waiting on responses from the listserv if you need to start the drug right away.  Having said that I'm also very glad all of you on the listserve are out there.  You have made my diagnosis much easier to take.
Thanks,
Cece
Fayetteville, Arkansas