Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:19:44 -0500

Thank you to all who responded.  We are putting together a resource list now and will be including additional resources.  If you would like the list we are putting together you can email me directly and I will send it after the holidays.
Donna, Dunmore, PA

I find www.triumphdining.com

books by Jax Peters Lowell
     Against The Grain (Henry Holt, N.Y.)
     The Gluten-Free Bible (Henry Holt, 2005)
     No More Cupcakes & Tummy Aches (Xlibris, 2005
     My own website is www.jaxlowell.com

125 Best Recipes by Donna Washburn and Heather Butt.
Also, all of Carol Fensters.

Detecting Celiac Disease in Your Patients
American Family Physician March 1, 1998
http://www.aafp.org/afp/980301ap/pruessn.html

Gluten Sensitive Enteropathy-More Common than you Think
American Family Physician Dec 12, 2002
http://www.aafp.org/afp/20021215/2259.html

Danna Korn
Founder, R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids)