Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:30:26 EDT

A fairly new GF baking company out of California is Mariposa.  They make
brownies and biscotti and sell them online and in shops in California.  I was
introduced to their products on a recent trip and found them to be  delightful.
The brownies are a piece of chocolate heaven -- rich, moist, very  chocolaty and
very "real". The biscotti are a wonderfully crunchy cookie. They  make for an
incredible snack or breakfast treat.
It would be great if  Mariposa had a wider distribution and could be found in
shops in the Midwest,  hopefully they'll get to that point someday ... but
for now they can be found  online at www.mariposabaking.com. Their  brownies and
biscotti are  really quite  amazing!!!!!!!!!!

I have no financial interest in this company, it is just  wonderful to have a
gluten free product that my non-celiac friends and  family like as much as I
do!