Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:36:53 EDT

www.silly-yak.com
******************
This month all of our original 100% cotton CELIAC/Silly Yak Classic T-shirts
are on sale for only $11.99 with FREE shipping! Sizes Youth Large through XXL.

Lots more designs and sizes and always FREE SHIPPING at www.silly-yak.com!

Also check out our Tote Bags and cool new BASEBALL HATS!

Make sure you visit our extensive list of links and our exclusive Gluten Free
in NY link with a full listing of GF restaurants and markets in NYC and NY
State.

The Silly Yak Shirt Company -- the ORIGINAL awareness-raising T-shirt, tote
and hat site for celiacs --with a portion of our proceeds going to The Celiac
Disease Research Center at Columbia University.

Have a great day and enjoy the summer - stylishly!

Sincerely.
The Marino Family
www.silly-yak.com