From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:41:51 -0500

CLAN THOMPSON - A major update of the Clan Thompson Food SmartList was released on June 30th. We added 639 NEW ITEMS to our food SmartList, including more items for Friendly's, Crystal Brands, Shaw's, and Giant's.

We also added information for these new companies: Nescafe Coffees, McCain French Fries, Nesquik, Wise Potato Chips, Jack Daniels, Duncan Hines, Nestea, Coffeemate, Royal, Fisher Nuts, Bolthouse Farms, Masala Maza, Hy-Vee, Land O' Frost Luncheon Meats, Winn-Dixie, DaVinci Gourmet, Hansen's Beverages, Price Chopper, Gordon's Gin, Jose Cuervo, J & B Blended Whiskies, Seagram 7, and Captain Morgan. Information about the following restaurants was also added: Red Robin, Panera Bread Cafe, Steak n Shake, TCBY, and Margarita's Mexican Restaurant.

In addition, info on about 902 OLD ITEMS was updated. Our new list contains  4027 items, including 1,467 items for celiac vegetarians.

You can purchase this SmartList by visiting our CeliacSite at

www.clanthompson.com

and clicking on Products/Catalog in the menu. Free, fully functional demos are available on our Products/Download page.

FREE FOOD LIST

The following items all appear in our new food SmartList and were GLUTEN FREE when we checked with the manufacturers this June:

Domino's confectionary sugar
Seagram's 7 Crown Whiskey
Betty Crocker Neon Decorating Gels
Heluva Good Dips (French Onion - Ranch - Bodacious Onion)
Axelrod Sour Cream (plain -  nonfat -  light)
Sargento Chef Style Shredded Mozzarella
Duke's Barbecue Sauce
Trident Gums
Captain Morgan Rums
Fisher Nuts Peanut Butter (creamy and chunky)
Powerade
Red Star Bread Machine Yeast
Sprite (reg. -diet - ReMix Berryclear)
Screaming Yellow Zonkers
Bumble Bee Canned Tuna
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream (Karamel Sutra - New York Super Fudge Chunk)
Jimmy Dean's Fresh Taste Fully Cooked Sausage Links or Patties
Fiddle Faddle
Clear Creek Distillery Kirschwasser (Cherry Brandy)
TCBY Sorbet Flavors (juicy orange - key lime - ripe raspberry - tropical citrus)
365 Organic Every Day Value Mustards (dijon - German - honey)
Yoplait Nouriche (reg. Or light)
Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
Steak n Shake Milk Shakes and Freezes
Steak n Shake Hot Fudge Sundae or Strawberry Sundae
Steak n Shake Steakburger (without the bun)
Steak n Shake Chili (bowl or cup)
Taco John's Refried Beans or  Pico de Gallo
Taco John's Chicken Strips
Necta Sweet
Dreyer's No Sugar Added (Mint Chocolate Chips! - Neapolitan - Strawberry)
Pez Candy
Honeysuckle White Hickory Smoked Turkey Pastrami