From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:03:33 -0500

I recently learned of a website at www.glutenfreebcg.com- they seem to have
many options for mixes as well as basic flours.  Before jumping in and
ordering mixes randomly, I wanted to see if anyone out there is familiar
with this company.  If so, what are your favorite mixes and gf products?
How do they compare with some of the other options out there?

So far, the only mixes we have truly liked are made by Namaste.  The
chocolate cake and spice cake (made as a carrot cake) were really, really,
good!  They are also quite expensive.

I would like to try some of the things from bcg but I have thrown away so
many things over the last few years I hate to dive in without hearing from
others who have tried them.

Thanks in advance for your opinions!

Becky