From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:15:03 -0700
Eva Hedin wrote:

> I have arthritic psoriasis and have become much better after turning
> almost
> paleo. When I eat bread I start scratching myself but I have only had
> tiny
> patches of eczema. I don't think warts have anything to do with
> psoriasis.
> What sort of a skin condition does she have, other than eczema and warts?
> I was just diagnosed with another rheumatic disorder and I think that
> it is
> not unusual to have more than one of the kind even if people don't
> know it.

You might get checked for dermatitis herpetiformis, which is one of the
symptoms of gluten intolerance.  They are very itchy red bumps that appear
mainly in the area of the joints.  If your itches happen worse when you eat
bread, that could be your problem.  You might have to shop around a little
to find a doctor who has heard of it.  A friend of mine went undiagnosed
for 3 years with terrible problems, and no digestive effects at all.  As
soon as he
stopped eating the stuff, the rash cleared and hasn't been back.

    Lynnet