ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:07:29 -0400
Vicki,
Thanks for you encouraging words.
About the lack of sleep...I used to have that problem too.  Rarely now do I
have that experience.  Some time ago, I decided that when I couldn't sleep,
I would just get up and do whatever until I felt sleepy.  Many times, I do
use that time to have a good visit with the Lord.  Sometimes, I will read,
other times I turn on the radio or the TV and when I am sleepy I just drift
off and enjoy the restful sleep that I get.  I believe that one of the chief
offenders of our sleep is the worry about not being able to sleep.  Just
give it to the Lord and trust Him to get you through the next day even if
you don't rest well.

Ned