ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 09:16:07 -0400
Brad,
    I did have a big long discussion with her in which we both got upset and
crying and everthing and she said maybe it is her and that she would do
whatever it takes to get better such as go see a doctor or counselor but she
hasn't done it.  So now she's turned it back around at us again.  Well
really she always had said that Dad and I are the problem.

Amy