ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:27:27 -0700
Hi again!

Say, I have a new deafblind friend, (He seems to be a Christian, and that's
great!).  A friend of his gave me a call asking me to send him information.
They found my name and number in an ad I posted in the Ziegler Magazine.
He's totally deaf and blind, black, and about your age, Phil.  He lives in
Eunice, LA.  Anyway, I told him if there was anything else I could do for
him, to let me know.  He wants to know where there's a piano tuning school
that trains blind people.  He would also like information on ships and
planes that go to and from China, including Bejing.  Do any of you know
about such a school, and about a good, speech friendly travel website where
I might do my research?  I'd appreciate your help, if you are able.

Thanks!

Sharon