ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:59:36 -0500
Kathy, In reading those scriptures, I can see how they are totally related
to your's and Greg's situation with Chris. I couldn't believe how it really
was totally related, and isn't God's word so wonderful!

Praying for you in this situation, and praying for God's will to be done,
and for strength for you and your family, through Jesus Christ.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson