ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:41:15 -0500
Helen,

I agree he resists the proud, I guess I was thinking of people who plan
things in life not out of being proud but that of disregarding God's
direction which I suppose that could be boiled down to pride and not
humility. Scripture I was thinking of was that God disciplines his
children and if you are not disciplined by him, you are not a legitimate
child of his. Same pride , just different flavor I guess.

Brad

Brad