ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 07:24:53 -0400
I think even though a song may have double meanings it doesn't matter to
those who don't know of the double meanings.  They are still enjoyable
songs.  Slave songs, fairy tales, and nursery rhymes  also have multiple
meanings as they were originally written to hide subversive acts, and the
fairy tales were written for adults but do the meanings make a difference to
those who don't know them.  No they are still enjoyable.  .