ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 22:40:17 -0500
Kathy,

Actually she is doing very well. I think it is safe to say I've been
through the worst emotional ups and downs in the past long before this op,
and it is a smooth ride until menopause lol. I'm thankful they were able
to keep one ovary for estrogen production. I'll keep your words in mind
though in case I begin to wonder if I'm suddenly doing everything wrong,
too demanding, expect too much of her, never think she does anything right
and generally loose my mind suddenly *smile*.

Brad