From:
Bob -- KA5ETA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:25:46 -0500
Colin thanks for the information.  I will take a look at the resistor but I
think a friend will do the work for me.  I don't have the equipment to do
with and I have never played with surface mount stuff before.  But if he
thinks that there is a chance that I won't mass things up to badly I will
take a try at it.  I will let you know how it goes.