From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:30:35 -0600
check out the tm V7A manual at
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under the amateur radio link, and then dual band transceivers, and then TM
V7A manual.
Look under section 14 and find the Time out Timer on off procedures.
Its a menu item so you may or may not need sited assistance...depends on if
you remember the last menu you were in.
Another way is just do a partial reset, turn radio off, hold down VFO and
turn the radio on, then hit the vfo button again to complete.
This will reset all menu defaults but will not erase memory.
Remember, if you do a partial reset, the mike buttons wont work until you
turn microphone on in menu 16 again.
All directions for this are in the manual or i have created a comprehensive
cheat sheet to do it as well. Doing a partial reset will turn the time out
timer off and set you back to menu 1 so you can count clicks to the
appropriate menus that you want
If you have big difficulties just call me on skype my screen name is
greatcanadian
73
Colin, V A6BKX