From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 07:31:06 -0600
the problem i have had with a nife is that since the wire is round, its
fairly difficult to get all around the wire equally...so i think perhaps the
torch and sand paper route would suffice.
I have tried with a lighter with little success...should be hot enough, but
perhaps the flame isn't broad enough to engulf the wire properly.
73
Colin, V A6BKX