VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 00:51:28 -0400
Signoff by e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,
Well, now I really did it!!!
Tonight, I shut down my computer, and when I loged off, which don't normally do it that way cause I shut down), but I loged off tonight, so, now, I can log on, but only as a guest on my own computer.
I worked with a friend of myne tonight, and he said, "it looks like Harry, that you can't even log in as the administrator.
Can someone walk me through how to get back into the Harry that is the administrator, which should be me?  I use jfw 7.10
All I know is I have 30 less icons on my desktop, and I lost all my favorites in IE.
What a mess!
Harry

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]