VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Flor Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 10:54:09 +0100
Ana,

Two more things you can try.  While still in the email, bring up the JAWS
list of links with JAWSKey+F7, pick your desired link from it and press
enter.  The JAWSKey+F7 focus will normally first highlight the link neareast
to where you are at that point in the message.  Your default browser will
then open when you press enter on the link.

that done, should nothing else happen, press the F5 key which is the browser
refresh command.  that helps sometimes.