VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 17:10:18 -0400
Hi all,
I'm using an asus laptop, running windows xp home, and jaws 9.0.
I was working on a document, and it was just fine, all plain text, until this afternoon, when I put in a new section.
Now, it reads says "link" where there are links in the document.
Can I still braille this document using duxbury?
I'll paste in below, the document as it is, with the links in it, just to show you all what I mean.
I'm asking now, because I don't want to ad more content to the directory I'm working on, if it will not braille this kind of format, with links in the document.
the document example is below.
Harry
The number of nets found are: 15

All frequencies are listed in MHz.

Net Name Frequency Local Days  Local Time
Alaska Bush Net  7.093

 Dy 8:00 PM
Alaska CW Net [ACWN]  3.54
7.042
1.816

 MTh 6:30 PM
Alaska Snipers Net  3.92

 Dy 6:00 PM
Alaska, Pacific Emergency Preparedness Net  14.292

 M,T,W,Th,F 8:30 AM
Anchorage ARES Net  147.30 +

 Th 8:00 PM
Bethel ARES  146.10+

 Sn 7:45 PM
Earthquake/Tsunami/ARES Net  3.92
14.29

 when needed
Hallicrafters Collectors International Sunday Net  14.293

 Sn 1:30 PM
HFpack The HF Portable Group  5.3715

 S, Sn 9:45 PM
Juneau ARES Net  147.30 +

 T 7:00 PM
Kodiak ARES Net  146.88 -

 when needed
Motley Group  3.933

 Dy 9:00 PM
Northern Light Chapter QCWA  147.37 -

 Sn 8:00 PM
Polar Amateur Radio Klub of Alaska  147.300

 Th 9:00 PM
Saint Maximilian Kolbe Net  3.814

 Sn 7:00 PM

Search for a Net | Update an Existing Net | Submit a New Net

Page last modified: 03:39 PM, 27 Dec 2007 ET
Page author: [log in to unmask]
Copyright © 2007, American Radio Relay League, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]