From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 14:09:02 -0400
You should be able to use this modem/router with the addition of a small hub
or switch to do your networking.  The modem/router connects to the switch on
its uplink side and your two computer connect to the switch through the
regular ethernet ports.  The modem/router, besides connecting to the
internet through your phone line, will handle the providing of local
addresses to your two computers.

I don't know how much support the company providing you with DSL and this
modem provides, but they should be able to tell you how to get into the
modem's configuration menu to do these things (or at least provide
documentation for this).  Otherwise, you might be able to find an unofficial
support forum for either this modem or your ISP that will have this sort of
information available.

John Sproule