NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:16:55 -0700
My 18 yo has been dealing with peanut and milk
allergies his entire life.  He eats at Chipotles
Mexican Grill with no problems.  He avoids the
ingredients after the cheese on the food line, such
as the lettuce, because of possible cross
contamination.

Does anyone have information about Quiznos or
Wingzone? I haven't been able to get any ingredient or
allergen information from them.  Most other fast-food
places post the info.

Thanks.

Pat

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs