ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:08:22 -0500
It is about 8PM now. We have asked so many times for results from the
x-rays, still no results. Every kind of test they can do, they did, from
urine cultures
to many blood cultures to x-rays. The cultures will not be back until aound
11AM tomorrow. Right now we are assuming that no news is good news.
Christian's
temperature is barely low-grade to normal now. The nurse is monitoring her
heavily. She got up awhile ago for the first time today and they made her
walk.
Then she went into the BMT (playroom) and got online, so I am thinking that
she is feeling a whole lot better. She breathes with no pain, so that is a
huge PRAISE THE LORD! We are still holding on to the Rock that is HIGHER
than I.

Did God intervene? (Praise the Lord!)

This was the message I saw tonight.

Rhonda