ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:18:09 -0800
I think much of the animosity toward people of other faiths and cults is
fear and insecurity.  It seems some are just afraid to try it understand the
beliefs of others who think differently.  It seems to me they think their
own faith will be shaken if they attempt to try and understand the faith of
others.