ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 12:53:56 -0700
I have come to a chapter, one I wasn't planning on writing, in my sequel to
The Coil Of The Snake, where someone dies and goes to Heaven.  I am finding
this a very unusual task.  I am putting a lot of my own idea into the
chapter, of course, but also I have read, and heard, accounts of those who
have gone to Heaven so I incorporate some of those ideas as well.  If they
are Biblical, that is.  Yet, the chapter will fall far short of what it must
really be like.  There will be theological questions answered in this
chapter as the inhabitance of Heaven discuss various aspects of the Bible.
Eventually, and I have no idea how long it will take to finish this chapter,
I will probably post it here on the list for others to read.  In one part of
the chapter, the person who has just gone to Heaven, tries to decide what
his first real theological question should be as he talks with the Lord.
So, since I didn't even know what my question my be, that's why I was
asking.  I thought I might get an idea by asking all of you here what you
might ask.  Think of your question from the standpoint of already being in
Heaven and talking to Jesus.  Maybe that will help.  I'll be using some of
your replies and ideas already.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Problem, Not Satan.