ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 11:37:20 -0600
Oh Cecily, I need to call Michelle. I've been thinking of her and praying
for her a lot.

Also, another thing that people can do to help someone you love who is
depressed, is to let them know how much they mean toyou, and to let them
know how they are ijportant to you. Also, and I relly mean this, telling
them how much you love them is very important. If you can get to them, it
helps to talk about the depression, but not dwell on it.

Oh, and those much needed lovings and squeezings. I really mean that, too.
Hugs are wonderful and they come from The Lord.

I'm praying for everyone.

Love you all,
Pat Ferguson