ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 23:44:49 -0500
Hi guys,
     My son, Ben, called me this evening, and said that little
Canaan is doing fine.  He asked me to thank you all for your
prayers; and I include my thanks and appreciation, too.
I don't know if I've been able to respond to each of you, but every
one of you are wonderful!  May God's richest blessings be upon
all of you.  Mommy, daddy, and baby had their first family
photograph taken just today.
David