ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:26:09 -0500
Sandy and Phil,

I've been following the thread about Gretchen and my heart goes out to you.
Having no children of my own, I'd be the last to have the right answers for
you as to what to do, but I do believe that you are dooing what you must and
God will be with you in all of this.  Kathy, my prayers go up for you as
well.  Children can truly bruise their parents' feelings and break their
hearts.  I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we love each of you and
pray for God's intervention for you.  God Is In Control.

April