ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 12:15:16 -0500
Peggy,
I find your story sad, but I guess, by her behavior, you can see why
Paull would call her "the weaker brother," or sister in this case.  I
think that you guys came up with a good compromise and it was
gracious of you to sacrifice so that she could stay included for, at
least, part of the evening.
Kathy