ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:42:19 -0600
It would be nice to be able to fix things at times. But to our's and
other's good fortune, that can't happen many times. Sometimes helping is
just that, help, other times it can be just an enabler. Also not helping
can affect others who are only innocent bystanders.

Brad
.

Brad

At 10:05 AM 11/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>You know, I guess it is  taking on the problems of those I love, I can't by
>one minute of worry erase the problems they have, but I do worry about them,
>why things happened as they did, and I so wish I could do something to "fix"
>things.  I guess that's the mother in me, it was so easy to fix a little
>girls tears, a kiss would do the trick, but now with older people it's
>harder, we make choices and  often those choices are made selfishly, not
>thinking of others! sometimes I feel sad, and other times mad, because so
>many are affected by one person's bad choice!
>For sure, there is a God and I am not Him, for that I am glad!!!
>Rhonda

Brad

   Start spreading the news! HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM is offering
  Northwest Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities FREE classified advertising!!