ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:23:44 -0600
We were notified this morning that Saint Johns University has decided to
discontinue offering a mail server.  They will pull the plug by February
first so we have some time.  A few weeks ago, when this first came up,
although we were not told when this would happen, I took the liberty of
setting up an echurch-USA on yahoo groups.  It is there now.  We might as
well wait until after the first of the year to change because there is
another group out of Canada who may take over the Saint Johns mail server
and provide all the same features.  I am on that mailing list where plans
and policies are being discussed.  So there is no sense in moving to yahoo
groups unless we have to.  I would prefer this private group rather than
yahoo.  Anyhow, thought you would like to know but as I say, we have three
and a half more months on here.

Phil.

Abstinence Isn't Victory
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com