ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:50:20 -0600
Hey guess what?  Lelia is right here and your right Ned grin you know me
well, I went on a trip to see my family in Portland and it was fun.

Todd is doing well I guess his head was  hurting today but he went to work.
I missed my canary Luke and was very glad that we had a friend to come over
and give him some food when we didn't get home when we were supposed to
because of the weather and the airport problems here in Denver.  But here I
am and I am praying for you all.

--
Lelia - I_love_my_husband