ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:35:52 +0000
All right Kathy.  Oh know I don't want to accuse anyone of that.  I just meant that some people do this because they fill guilty if they lay down the law and inforce it.  I am glad you guys are doing this and not enabling.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST