ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Oct 2005 20:53:07 -0500
We headed back to the east side of Wisconsin for my parents 50th wedding
anniversary. We had a short, but good visit. However, I found my dad will
be going into for a heart test this coming Friday. We already know he has a
partially clogged Corodded artery ( I butchered that spelling to try to get
speech to come out). Anyway, he has had irregular heart beats for some time
I guess and they will test to see if he needs a stint put in. So, the last
two heart issues I've heard about, one being my father-in-law and the other
my employee's brother, they both wound up staying in hospital and having
bypass surgery. Anyway please pray for my Dad and especially my Mom as she
was already just about in tears just talking about it. She's  formerly a
nurse and knows too much for her own good, plus tends to think the worst or
worry about it if nothing else. Also pray for the doctor and staff for a
competent and skillful test and or procedure if needed. Also for my parents
to give up the butts already. I believe my dad will but my mom is a bit in
denial about that whole thing. Thanks.

Brad