ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:27:38 +0000
Sometimes we have to use tough love.  Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Getchen and her loving parents that love her so much they are taking actions to help not to impower.  Father continue to love them all and keep a special watch on Gretchen.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.

IN GOD WE TRUST