ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:07:06 -0400
Cindy,
It is good to hear from you and to know that you are happy with your job.  I
am thankful for God's healing in your life.  What a blessing that your
physical condition didn't require surgery.  I will be praying for you and a
speedy recovery.  Also, I will be praying with you about your future plans.
It is good that you are so happy.  Just trust the Lord, follow His leading,
take it easy and let God show you the way.

Ned