ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:40:10 -0600
All went well and everyone got to speak their mind.  Gretchen wants to stay
but understands that we are holding her accountable.  Some basic rules were
laid down and she understands that if those rules are broken, she will have
to move out.  She agreed to allow her brother, who is her employer, to help
her each week be accountable with her money.  She agreed to meet with me
once a week for prayer sessions to get at the root of the original problems.
So, although we all are still skeptical and are unable to yet trust her, we
are willing to try and be of help to her if she is willing to work with us.
This is why Sandy and I, along with Keith and Everett, were there.  This
way, she knows, Sandy and I are not alone.  So, thank you for your prayers.
I have a feeling that Gretchen may have realized tonight that a few people
love her enough to help her.  That may make the difference.  We all made it
very clear, that without the Lord, she will not make it on her own.  Thanks
again for all the prayers.

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth has no pain.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com