ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 18:25:17 -0400
Rhonda,
Like others, I have to confess ignorance.
I too have been wondering about April.  Maybe we can learn something right
away.  I do pray that things are looking up for her.
I have been sort of out of pocket lately.  The last week has been a
difficult one for me.  I, on Thursday, had some agravating car problems but,
hopefully, that is behind me now.  We had a great day of worship today with
a visiting preacher.  Our praise team continues to shrivel.  Next Sunday is
the last Sunday for our violinist/keyboard player.  The last two Sundays we
have been down to two singers, me and John Poe an older guy like me who
plays a little guitar.  I still am bothered by what we are doing and where
we are going at WGCC...West Gwinnett Christian Church. I know a lot about
what has been done but I don't know much about what is going to be done.  I
know that God is going to do His will, it is His people that concerns me.  I
am praying and seeking Him in this matter but, as yet, have not definite
direction as to how or where He wants us to go. Should we, in light of our
low number and high debt, fold our tent and walk away or should we merge
with another congregation and pool our resources?  Whatever the answer, I
want to serve Him and please Him in what we do.
Brad, I see that www.cotr.com is back up and running.  I am glad to see that
they didn't suffer much loss at the church.

Have a great week everyone and may God be glorified in all of us.

Ned