ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:59:15 -0500
Is it a streaming feed off line? And do you have dial up? If it is being
streamed in off the net as oppose to a file being played off your computer
directly, and if you have a low band connection as dial up, or even a
wireless connection with a weak signal, it will play, break, play, break,
play, break and etc.

Brad