ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 21:10:24 -0600
Here is a message I thought some of you might be interested in.  I
tried the link.  Very interesting.

Phil.

A while back I send out an add for a software based electric
 piano.
   Here, just released, from the same company is an Acoustic
Piano,
 includes
   three concert grand's and one well respected upright.  The
product is called "Akoustik Piano".  It's from "Native
   Instruments", a German company, note the spelling of Akoustik.
This is a program you'd install on your computer.  To play the
 pianos
      you would connect a keyboard.  The keyboard could be the $59
one you
 got at
   Wal-Mart or the more sophisticated one you got at Chirping Bat.
You
 may or
   may not need to upgrade your Sound Card.  We have a great one
for
 $110.00.
         This software retails for $339.00.  Your price at
Chirping Bat is
   $275.00, includes shipping in the United States, add $20.00 for
other destinations around the world.
         Now sit back and get ready to enjoy nine full-length
selections from four world famous pianos.  First you will hear
three selections played on the Boesendorfer 290 Imperial, then
one selection played on the Bechstein D 280, then two selections
played on the Steinway Concert Grand D and finally
   three selections played on the Steingraeber 130.
         To start the concert, click here

www.chirpingbat.com/akoustikpiano.m3u

The Chirping Bat .Com
www.chirpingbat.com