ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:54:18 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for your love for Maxine and her sister.  Thank you for touching them and giving them your peace that passes all understanding.  Thank you that they can lean onyou in this time of sorrow.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
When Satan is knocking on your door.  Simply say, "Jesus could you get that for me?"
Karen Carter '74