ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:22:06 -0700
Hi!

I went to church today.  They put my microphone next to a mike in front so I
could hear better.  I had a hard time with the announcements, but I could
hear the sermon very well.  It was a good one, but it doesn't fit the
struggles of those of us who have trouble with depression and anxiety.  Oh
well, maybe if I talk with the pastor someday, he'll understand or at least
be open about how it is.

I don't know if you remember, but some time ago I asked you to pray for a
man in my parents' church who got hurt on a trucking trip.  Mom told me he
came to church today with a walker.  She said they have to do more work on
him, but that he looks good.  Thank you for your prayers.  We hope he will
recover completely.

Later!

Sharon