ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:23:45 -0600
George now has some day time medication which will help and since he hasn't
been sleeping well at night for many months, he has a prescription for that,
too.  He is doing much better tonight and has a better handle on what is
going on and happening with his wife.  Thanks Brad, and everyone who wrote,
and for all the prayers.  I spent some time myself tonight sitting outside,
while everyone else was gone, praying in the Spirit specifically for Vivian
and no one else.  She is just a broken wounded person, too, just like
George.  I still believe, as I have for the past several months, Vivian will
be fine some day but she is a very frightened person without her daughter
now.  She has, as I likely have said, a very controlling personality.
Strong willed people are greatly used of the Lord if they are walking with
Him in His will and Vivian is such a person.  She has nothing to control
right now so she is lashing out at everything that moves as if it were a
threat to her.  She just needs more prayer so she can hear the Lord.

Phil.

Where there is pain, there is belief.  Truth is painless.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com